CHEMSTAR 9.0% ZINC CHELATE SOLUTION (EDTA) is recommended for: 1) incorporation in liquid starter fertilizer at time of planting, 2) a side dressing application, or 3) other situations where it is difficult to get zinc into root zones without damage to roots. Foliar applications of CHEMSTAR 9.0% ZINC CHELATE SOLUTION (EDTA) are recommended when fast correction is necessary or soil application is expensive and impractical. CHEMSTAR 9.0% ZINC CHELATE SOLUTION (EDTA) should be well mixed with water or fertilizer solutions before foliar application. While phytotoxic symptoms may occasionally occur on very sensitive crops, the mixing of 1 quart of CHEMSTAR 9.0% ZINC CHELATE SOLUTION (EDTA) with 100 gallons of water has been extremely successful in foliar usage. A small amount of wetting agent will insure even distribution of the solution on leaf surfaces.
Directions For Use
Field crops including Corn, Sorghum, Beans and Cotton: Soil Application - apply 2 to 8 qts. CHEMSTAR 9.0% ZINC CHELATE SOLUTION (EDTA) per acre in starter fertilizer, bulk blend or liquid. Rate will depend on extent of deficiency and soil conditions. Foliar Application - Thoroughly wet leaves when using a solution of 1 qt. per 100 gallons of water when crop is 6 to 12 inches high or when zinc deficiency symptoms appear. Trees including Apples, Pears, Avocados, Citrus, Nuts and Stone Fruits: Soil Application - Apply 1 to 3 qts. CHEMSTAR 9.0% ZINC CHELATE SOLUTION (EDTA) per tree depending on age, size of tree and soil conditions. Distribute uniformly under the spread of limbs. Water in thoroughly for rapid response. Foliar Application - Thoroughly wet leaves using solution of 1 qt per 100 gallons of water in early spring shortly after trees are in full leaf. For severs deficiency, follow with a second application two weeks later. Do not apply during bloom. Grape Vineyards: Soil Application - Apply 1 to 4 qts. CHEMSTAR 9.0% ZINC CHELATE SOLUTION (EDTA) per acre depending on soil type or extent of deficiency. Foliar Application - Thoroughly wet the leaves using a solution of 1 qt. per 100 gallons of water. Do not apply during bloom
Storage and Disposal
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN CAUTION Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
1. CHEMSTAR AGRI PRODUCTS INC. warrants that this material conforms to the chemical description on the label and is reasonable fit for use as directed hereon. CHEMSTAR AGRI PRODUCTS INC. neither makes, nor authorizes any agent or representative to make, any other warranty of FITNESS or of MERCHANTABILITY, guarantee, or representation, express or implied, concerning this material.
2. Critical and unforeseeable factors beyond CHEMSTAR AGRI PRODUCTS INC.’s control prevent it from eliminating all risks in connection with the use of its material. Such risks include, but are not limited to, damage to plants and crops to which the material is applied, lack of complete control, and damage caused by drift to other plants or crops. Such risks occur even though the product is reasonable fit for the uses stated hereon and even though label directions are followed. Buyer and user acknowledge and assume all risks and liability resulting from handling, storage and use of this material (except those assumed by CHEMSTAR AGRI PRODUCTS INC. in paragraph 1 above). CHEMSTAR AGRI PRODUCTS INC. shall not be liable for incidental or consequential damages.
- 9-0-0 Total Nitrogen (N)—9.0%
- 5.0% Ammoniacal Nitrogen
- 4.0%Other Water Soluble Nitrogen Zinc (Zn)
- Contains 1 Pound of Chelated Zinc per Gallon