BIG K 0-0-25 is a Possassium and Potash-based liquid plant food designed for soil and/or foliar applications. It is compatible with most fertilizer solutions and pesticides.
Directions for Use
Dilute BIG K 0-0-25 with at least 50 times of water and apply to plants according to the following recommendations:
- Alfalfa— 2-4 quarts per acre one week after each cutting.
- Almonds, Apricots, Cherries, Hops, Plums, Peaches— 3-4 quarts per acre after bud swell to popcorn stage, prior to bloom. Older trees may require another application 4-6 weeks later.
- Beans, Peas— 2-3 quarts per acre at bud stage, prior to bloom. Repeat the application 2 more times in 2 week intervals.
- Citrus — 4-6 quarts per acre at bud stage, prior to bloom. When new growth appears, repeat the application 2 times at 2-4 week intervals.
- Cotton — 1-2 quarts per acre after true leaves appear. Second application should be made at early square at 2-3 quarts per acre. Repeat the application 2 more times at 2 week intervals.
- Potato— 1-2 quarts per acre at 6-8 leaf stage. 1-3 quarts per acre at tuber initiation. 2-3 quarts per acre when tubers are 1”-2” in diameter. Repeat the application 2 more time in 1-2 week intervals./li>
- Strawberry— 2-4 quarts starting after plants are established. Repeat application at 2-3 week intervals throughout the season.
- Tomato, Pepper — 1-2 quarts per acre after stand is established. 1-3 quarts per acre at bud stage, prior to bloom. Two additional applications at 1 -3 quarts per acre at 2 week intervals.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Shake well before use.
- Do not apply at time of bloom.
Storage and Disposal
Store above 32°. Do not allow to freeze.
Manufacturer or seller makes no warranty, whether expressed or implied, concerning the use of this product other than for the purposes indicated on the label. Neither manufacturer nor seller shall be liable for any injury or damage caused by this product due to misuse, mishandling, or any application not specifically described on the label.
Product Category Tags
- Micro Nutrients
- Major Nutrients
- Foliar Feed
- Potassium Thiosulfate